Monday 5 September 2011

I couldn't agree more - from TUAW comments

Thanks to MisterK, whoever you are, for this outpouring of my sentiments about TV:

"Why do I have to manually change inputs?

Why do I even need so many things hooked up to my TV?

Why do TV guides look so awful? Why don't menus and HUD displays use refined Core Animation for subtle effects?

When I'm watching Jeopardy, why can't I play along with my friends in our respective houses?

Why can't I buy things directly from TV ads? .

How great would an iPad remote app be that a child could use, with all their favourite activities laid out in big clear buttons?

Maybe my iPad could display interesting facts about shows and the actors, trivia, and scenes in them (like a friend who's totally into my shows) so I can be more interactive while watching.

Maybe I can vote on American Idol right from the TV.

Maybe I can buy the clothes that someone is wearing on a show right from the TV.

Maybe I'm watching a cooking show and I can get the recipe sent to my iPhone or a restaurant suggestion for a place that makes that kinda stuff."WOW. Go Go Go

No comments: